- Set your goals and targets
- Pick a cardio exercise you enjoy
- You have to exercise at least for 40 minutes a day to keep your body fit and to fight obesity
- Don’t stick to the same workout routine for too long, on different days work out different body parts to ensure that your muscles have time to heal
- Build up your endurance for at least a month before you get into anything more intense
- Be sure to hydrate throughout the day. It takes a couple of hours for your body to absorb the water, so you can’t just drink right before exercise. Make it a habit to drink water regularly throughout the day.
- Eat more vegetables to fight obesity. Vegetables contain all the necessary nutrients and supplements. You can eat them raw or cook them.
- A good sleep is beneficial for the body. When you do not have a good sleep, then your body reacts and as a result you will find your body acting in a different way thereby increasing your weight and making you obese.