PEACE Group Class Preparation
- Sports attire/ comfortable attire for all classes
- Sport bra for ladies is most comfortable
- Bare feet for Yoga or Pilates or Belly Dance
- Sports shoes for Zumba/kpopX/ Salsation and other fitness
- It’s better to bring your own yoga mat, or you can use the yoga mat which is provided by PEACE at no cost, however, you shall get ready you own Yoga mat towel.
- To bring your own towel and water bottle
‘DO’ before entering class
- Do Cleansing of face/foot before the practice
- To take 2 teaspoons of pure honey if you have low blood pressure
- To inform your teacher of any health issues, discomfort or menstrual cycle before the practice begins
- Eat something light such as cereal/ fruits/ dessert to maintain your energy 1 hour before class start
- Silent your phone and avoid vibration
- For Unlimited Package , You MUST record your Membership Number ______in the Attendance Record Book before entering the class . For Coupon Package, just paste your coupon on the Attendance Book will do.
‘DO NOT’ before /When entering class
- Not to take heavy meal before the practice (at least 3 hours for food to digest).
- Not to talk over the phone inside the class
- Not to wear watch/necklace/bracelet
Aerial Class Preparation
- Please wear a sleeved shirt that covers the armpits, pants that cover your knees and also bring along a pair of socks.
- Wear form fitting clothing. Please do not wear baggy clothing as they can snag and catch on the sling’s fabric causing accidents.
- Ensure that your clothing is “zipper free” and remove all jewelry, watches and hair clips. These items can snag and damage the silk hammocks.
- Notify instructor before class if you have any health issues, discomfort or menstrual cycle so they can help you modify your practice.
Aerial Class Precaution
• Please consult your medical professional before beginning any new exercise form, If you have any of the following conditions: pregnancy, glaucoma, recent surgery (especially –shoulders, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrists), irregular heart function or very high or very low blood pressure monitored by medications, easily onset vertigo, bone weakness, recent head injury, cerebral sclerosis, easy onset of fainting, recent stroke, artificial hips, or botox injections within 24 hours prior to class.
Choices of PEACE Classes
- For those who has not practice any form of exercise/ yoga shall select the classes of Relaxed (R) & Therapy (T) ONLY
- For those who has regularly practice any form of exercise/ yoga shall select the classes of Dynamic (D) & Power (P)
- For the classes of Power (P), you must have at least 2 years practicing in any form of exercise/ yoga
- Consult Course Consultant/ Instructor before participate in any form of physical exercise or yoga which is offered by PEACE
- The instructions and advice by Course Consultant are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling