Getting Started | I’m New
Welcome! Have a question? Check here, in our list of frequently asked questions first
You need to be at least 13 years old and above. If you are under the age of the stated requirement, we do welcome you on a case-by-case basis. If you are a studying student, you may also enquire in about the membership packages upon your interest.
No. We don't provide a trial class. However you can pay RM 40 as a drop in session.
Unless you’re joining Signature Classes - Aerial Yoga Series, Prenatal Yoga or Scoliosis, you do not need a reservation for our classes.
Register at Peace Studio
First-timers should arrive 40 minutes before class to make registration and ask questions with our Peace Course Consultant. If you want to join our morning classes, get to the studio 1 day before to make registration.
Easily fill up PEACE NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION FORM, sign up your preferable membership plan online and redeem at register studio.
Membership rates depending on the length you are comfortable at. We do offer short-term packages to specifically tailor to your financial needs. Generally, a 3 month basic membership can range from RM 168 to RM 380. 6 Month and above membership are also available. All may be purchased under a payment plan, with applicable processing fees.
Yes. You can pay RM 40.00 for drop in class according to drop in schedule.
You may opt to pay via cash, credit card, direct debit from your account, paypal or online banking.
Memberships can not be shared with a friend or family members. A Membership is meant for you to find your wellness & pain/ stress relief.
A membership will allow you to attend classes at any Peace Outlet. However, if you would like to join Peace Signature Class - Aerial Yoga Series, Scoliosis, Prenatal Yoga, you will be eligible to attend class at the studio where you register.
One of our hallmarks is that we offer multiple styles of yoga and fitness so that you can find what suits you best. Each teacher brings his or her own unique style and personality to their class; sampling a variety of teachers can be fun!
Yoga mats as well as water dispenser are all provided. Please note no mobile phones & outdoor shoes are allowed at the studio. For those who use inhouse yoga mat, it is suggested to bring your yoga mat towel along and lay it on top of the Yoga mat for hygiene purposes. Please highlight to the instructor should you have any injuries or health conditions prior to the session.
- Wear light “stretchy” (but not loose) clothes in which you can move easily—but cover appropriately when moving through postures.
- Sport bra for ladies is most comfortable
- Bare feet for Yoga or Pilates or Belly Dance
- For Zumba Fitness, STRONG By Zumba, KpopX Fitness, Salsation, it is strictly required to wear indoor shoes.
- It’s better to bring your own yoga mat, or you can use the yoga mat which is provided by PEACE at no cost, however, it is suggested to bring your yoga mat towel along and lay it on top of the Yoga mat for hygiene purposes.
- To bring your own towel and water bottle
Classes as below may be the most appropriate for you
- For those who has not practice any form of exercise/ yoga shall select the classes of Relaxed (R) & Therapy (T) ONLY
- For those who has regularly practice any form of exercise/ yoga shall select the classes of Dynamic (D) & Power (P)
- For the classes of Power (P), you must have at least 2 years practicing in any form of exercise/ yoga
Consult Course Consultant/ Instructor before participate in any form of physical exercise or yoga which is offered by PEACE
- The instructions and advice by Course Consultant are not intended as a substitute for medical counseling
Please refer to the online schedule.
Slimming and Yogalates classes tend to be mixed-levels with modifications are offered. Those are an intermediate class that isn't appropriate for beginners. Over time, every class will become more comfortable with familiarity and practice!
STRONG by Zumba tend to be mixed-levels with modifications are offered. It is an intermediate to advanced class that isn't appropriate for beginners. Over time, every class will become more comfortable with familiarity and practice!
In general we do not recommend a eating a large meal within 2-3 hours of a class – if you must eat within 2 hours of a class then a light meal or snack that it easily digested is best. To take 2 teaspoons of pure honey if you have low blood pressure.
Generally we recommend that you don’t eat anything too heavy for at least 30 minutes after a class, however a fresh juice or a light snack is usually fine. Listen to your body!
We recommend staying well-hydrated all day; on average, most of us should be consuming around 2 litres of quality water, with 1 litre added for every hour of sweaty exercise. Bring a water bottle with you. If you sweat a lot, we recommend adding a pinch of good quality Celtic or Himalayan salt to your water to aid absorption, or try coconut water, nature's sports drink!
- Please wear a sleeved shirt that covers the armpits, pants that cover your knees and also bring along a pair of socks.
- Wear form fitting clothing. Please do not wear baggy clothing as they can snag and catch on the sling’s fabric causing accidents.
- Ensure that your clothing is “zipper free” and remove all jewelry, watches and hair clips. These items can snag and damage the silk hammocks.
- Notify instructor before class if you have any health issues, discomfort or menstrual cycle so they can help you modify your practice.
Please consult your medical professional before beginning any new exercise form, If you have any of the following conditions: pregnancy, glaucoma, recent surgery (especially –shoulders, eyes, back, hips, hands or wrists), irregular heart function or very high or very low blood pressure monitored by medications, easily onset vertigo, bone weakness, recent head injury, cerebral sclerosis, easy onset of fainting, recent stroke, artificial hips, or botox injections within 24 hours prior to class.